OH-TECH

Located at The Ohio State University, the Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) functions as an umbrella organization for Ohio’s statewide technology infrastructure, the Ohio Academic Resources Network (OARnet), the Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC)OhioLINKeStudent Services and the newly established Research and Innovation Center.

Funded by the Ohio General Assembly through the Ohio Board of Regents, OH-TECH reports to the Chancellor of the Board of Regents. All business and legal services are provided by The Ohio State University, with direction from the Vice President of Research. Through committees and direct contact with faculty and student researchers, OH-TECH is well positioned to meet the needs of those who require our resources. And to plan for future acquisitions and services, OH-TECH relies upon the guidance of the Ohio Board of Regents, the Ohio State Office of Research, and the advice of committees to achieve and sustain national eminence.

Chancellor appoints permanent leaders of statewide tech groups

Ohio Department of Higher Education Chancellor John Carey recently appointed Paul Schopis as the sixth permanent executive director of the Ohio Academic Resources Network (OARnet), and David E. Hudak, Ph.D., as the fourth permanent executive director of the Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC).

Schopis and Hudak previously served as interim executive director of their respective organizations. Both groups are members of ODHE’s Ohio Technology Consortium, located on the west campus of The Ohio State University.

eStudent Services relocates to OH-TECH building at 1224 Kinnear

Columbus, Ohio (May 16, 2016) — eStudent Services, a division of the Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) that provides innovative online support services for all students, has moved its operations into the OH-TECH building at 1224 Kinnear Road as of January 2016. eStudent Services joins the Ohio Supercomputer Center, OARnet and OhioLINK at the building, rounding out the consortium members of OH-TECH, a division of the Ohio Department of Higher Education. The organization was previously housed at ODHE.

Pages