Hilton Easton, Columbus, Ohio
Topics Will Include
- Cloud Computing - Known Flavors
- Social Media in Government Today
- Mobile Device Management
- The Future of Citizen Services
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Public/Private Partnerships Today
- Shared Services - The Battle between the Fear Factor and the Vision
- Transforming Service Delivery at the Ground Level
- The State's Role as IT Provider, Partner, and Enabler
This event is for and about state and local government. The purpose of the event is to foster discussion and dialogue on the use of information technology as a strategic tool for managers, executives and policy makers.
Who Should Attend
If you influence or participate in technology decisions or implementations at any level, you will find benefit in attending.
Don't miss this opportunity to see the latest in digital government solutions, keep abreast of current policy issues and network with key government executives, technologists and industry specialists.